General Knowledge: Latest List of India’s Largest, Biggest and Longest
India’s Largest, Biggest, Longest and Tallest GK Questions in English: Biggest, Longest and Highest in India:- Friends today SarkariPot is sharing information related to general knowledge amongst all students. Today, through this article, we are providing general knowledge (GK) information of the biggest, tallest and tallest in India and among all the competitive students.
As you know that in competitive exams you are often asked questions like which is the longest river of India?, Which is the longest bridge in India? And Highest Dam in India It is very important to remember this type of question. Below we are providing the Longest Largest Biggest Smallest Tallest and Highest in India GK Questions with Answers through the list.
Largest, Longest and Tallest GK Questions Answers | Biggest, Longest and Highest General Knowledge Quiz in India
in this post we are going to see the information about the largest and smallest and longest in India. Be it the length of the river or the height of the mountain, many questions related to it are asked in some examination or other. Let’s Read
Question. Which is the India’s largest state by area?
Question. Which is the largest state in india in terms of population?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Delta?
Ans. SundarBan Forest Delta of West Bengal
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Road?
Ans. NH 44 – (National Highway 44) Grand Truck Road (GTR)
Question. Which is India’s Most forested state of India?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Question. Which is the India’s Highest honor award?
Ans. Bharat Ratna
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Dam?
Ans. Hirakud Dam of Orissa (25.79 km)
Question. Which is the Name of the India’s highest mountain peak?
Question. Which is The place with India’s highest rainfall?
Ans. Mawsynram, which is in Meghalaya
Question. Which is India’s Largest cattle fair?
Ans. Sonepur Cattle Fair or Sonepur Mela
Question. Which is the Name of India’s largest lake?
Ans. Vembanad Lake in Kerala
Question. Which is India’s Highest Gate (Darwaza)?
Ans. Buland Darwaza
Question. Which is India’s holiest and longest river?
Ans. Ganges (Ganga) River
The highest, smallest, and longest in India these questions are asked in every competitive exam. There are so many that it’s hard to keep track. So, we have prepared a list of the most known superlatives in one post!
Question. Which is the India’s Largest tributary of a river?
Ans. The Yamuna River
Question. Which is the longest river in Southern India?
Ans. Godavari River
Question. Which is the India’s highest gallantry award?
Ans. The Param Vir Chakra (PVC)
Question. Which is the India’s tallest TV tower?
Ans. Rameswaram TV Tower 323 meters
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Rail Route?
Ans. Dibrugarh – Kanyakumari Vivek Express
Question. Which is the India’s Longest National Highway?
Ans. National Highway 44, NH 44
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Natural Port?
Ans. Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Gurdwara Sahib?
Ans. Golden Temple, Amritsar
Question. Which is the India’s tallest Minar?
Ans. Qutub Minar (Delhi)
Question. Which is India’s Highest Gravitational Dam?
Ans. Bhakra Dam (Punjab)
Question. Which is the India’s Last desert?
Ans. Thar desert (Rajasthan)
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Cave Temple?
Ans. Kailash Temple (Ellora)
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Zoo?
Ans. Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Road Tunnel?
Ans. Zojila tunnel 14.15 km
Question. Which is India’s Longest Railway Tunnel?
Ans. Tunnel T-49 is 12.758 km
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Corridor?
Ans. Rameswaram Temple of Tamil Nadu
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Museum?
Ans. The Indian Museum in Kolkata, West Bengal,
Question. Which is India’s, Highest Waterfall?
Ans. Kunchikal Falls in Shimoga District KarnatakaKarnataka
Question. Which is the India’s Biggest Dome?
Ans. Gol Gumbaz, Bijapur
Question. Which is the India’s Tallest Statue?
Ans. Statue of Unity (Height: 182 m) Gujrat
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Bridge?
Ans. Dhola Sadiya bridge (Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Bridge) is the longest bridge in India.
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Canal?
Ans. Indira Gandhi Canal, Rajasthan
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Railway Platform?
Ans. Gorakhpur Railway Station of Uttar Pradesh which is 1.3 km Lumba
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Stadium?
Ans. Narendra Modi Stadium 1,32,000
Question. Which is the most populated city in India?
Question. Which is India’s State with the most cities?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Question. Which is the India’s State with the longest coastline?
Ans. Gujarat (1214.7 km)
Question. Which is the India’s Largest saltwater coastal lake?
Ans. Chilika Lake of Orissa
Question. Which is the State of Southern India with a long coastline?
Ans. The coastline of Tamil Nadu
Question. Which is the India’s Longest Beach?
Ans. Marina Beach, Chennai
Question. Which is the India’s Largest artificial lake?
Ans. Gobind Ballabh Pant Sagar
Question. Which is India’s Deepest river valley?
Ans. Brahmaputra River 380 feet
Question. Which is India’s Fastest train?
Ans. Vande Bharat Express – Train 18 (22439), Max Speed- 180 km/h.
Question. Which is the India’s Largest district by area?
Ans. Kutch (Kachchh) district of Gujarat
Question. Which is the India’s Largest Planetarium?
Ans. Birla Planetarium (Kolkata)
Question. Which is India’s Highest altitude fly site?
Ans. Siachen Glacier
Question: Where is the highest airport in India?
Question. Which is the India’s Largest rivers that do not form a delta?
Ans. Tapi and Narmada River
Question. Which is the India’s Largest river island?
Ans. Majuli, Brahmaputra river – Assam
Here is a list of the biggest, smallest, tallest and tallest in India. Generally, questions related to biggest, short, long and tall are asked in competitive examinations in India. If you are preparing for various competitive exams like: IAS, Teacher, UPSC, PCS, SSC, Bank, Railway and other government jobs, then you must know about Biggest, Shortest, Longest and Highest in India .
List of All the Longest of India:
- Longest river – Ganga
- Longest tunnel Kharbude – (Konkan Railway)
- Longest dam Hirakud (Orissa)
- Longest railway platform Kharagpur (West Bengal)
- Longest corridor Rameswaram Temple
- Longest hanging bridge Howrah Bridge
- Longest train service Himasagar Express
- Longest bridge Anna Indira (Rameswaram to Mandap)
- Longest glacier Siachen Glacier
- Longest river bridge Mahatma Gandhi Sethu
- Longest national highway N.H. 7
- Longest canal Indira Gandhi canal
List of All the Largest of India:
- Largest Gurudwara Golden Temple (Amritsar)
- Largest Residence Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Largest River barrage Farakka Barrage
- Largest open university – Indira Gandhi Open University (New Delhi)
- Largest ocean island Middle Andaman
- Largest state Rajasthan
- Largest populated city Mumbai
- Largest freshwater lake Kolleru (Andhra Pradesh)
- Largest saltwater lake Chilka (Orissa)
- Largest planetarium Birla Planetarium
- Largest GPO Mumbai GPO
- Largest church St. Cathedral (Old Goa)
- Largest cinema theater – Megaplex Mayajaal in Chennai
- Largest exhibition ground Pragati Maidan (New Delhi)
- Largest arch dam Idukki dam (Kerala)
- Largest library National Library (Kolkata)
- Largest aircraft carrier INS Viraat
- Largest landing ship INS Magrar
- Largest union territory Andaman Nicobar Islands
- Largest populated state Uttar Pradesh
- Largest museum Indian Museum (Kolkata)
- Largest zoo Zoological Garden (Karnataka)
- Largest dome Gol Gumbaz (Karnataka)
- Largest mosque Jama Masjid (New Delhi)
- Largest desert Thar (Rajasthan)
- Largest river island Majuili (Brahmaputra)
- Largest monastery Tawang monastery (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Largest cave temple Ellora (Maharashtra)
- Largest animal fair Sonepur fair (Bihar)
- Largest plateau Deccan Plateau
- Largest river in South India Godavari
- Largest prison Puzhal Jail (Chennai)
Hope you like this information about inida. Students who are preparing for UPSC, IAS, HSSC, UKPSC, SSC, Railway RRB (ASM, RRB ALP, Technician Or Group-D, Bank, UP Police, RPF or other competitive exams, then they must read this post. If you read these Largest and Smallest in India GK Questions and Answers then you will be able to solve such type of questions easily.
Participate in These Free Online Quizzes too:
Multiple Choice Questions Quiz General Knowledge
- 30 Simple GK Questions and Answers Quiz for Students.
- 25 Simple GK Questions and Answers for Students
- 25 Most Important Sports GK Questions Quiz for Students.
- World Currency Quiz (MCQ) for Students
- Quiz on Basic of Computer and Information Technology (MCQ)
- General Knowledge Quiz for Kids (MCQ)
- General Knowledge Quiz For Kids (MCQ)
- Online Quiz Test: States and State Capitals of India for Students
- GK Quiz: Jobs and Occupations Quiz for Students
- Online Moral Values Quiz for Students (MCQ Based)
- Online True and False Quiz in Moral Value for Students
- More Quizzes
By staying connected on this page, you can study sports-related general knowledge (gk on the sport) and important latest sports questions and answers (latest sports questions in English) in the Quiz format. An MCQ quiz on published sports will be useful for competitive exams. For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel.
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
Leave a Reply