About Quiz CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge- 2021
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2021-22, Application Form, Eligibility, Online Registration, Last Date & Rewards
Welcome to Shiksha Press in this Post we will give you all details about Aryabhata Ganit Challenge, aryabhatta ganit challenge 2021-22 registration. aryabhatta ganit challenge question paper 2021 will soon provided by us asap. we will also update aryabhatta ganit challenge sample paper on our website and you will get notification about aryabhatta ganit challenge 2021 answer key also , aryabhatta ganit challenge result will declared by Govt of India in the Last of October or November 2021-22.
Students Can Get instructions About aryabhata ganit challenge registration or aryabhata ganit quiz in Easy steps.
CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge- 2021. Mathematics is not just a collection of facts, principles, theories and models but a way of life and a social enterprise too. Mathematics and its applications surround us in diverse and multiple ways. This demands that we understand Maths and its applications and also realize that many problems and challenges of the day can be solved through this.
Rewards : E-Certificate
Aryabhata Ganit Quiz: Our Nation is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – India@75. Therefore, the theme of this year’s Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is chosen as “India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शिखर तक”. Through this Challenge, we want to nurture your curiosity and want you to engage with some content that demands your critical and logical thinking.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Highlights
Name of the Exam
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2021
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Application Form mode
As part of celebrating Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (India@75), CBSE is organising Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC)-2021 to enhance mathematical abilities among students.Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 starts from 31st August 2021 and will end on 30th September 2021.
What is the Theme of Aryabhata Ganit Challenge for 2021 ?
Theme of the AGC-2021 is India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शिखर तक
How Will CBSE Host Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 ?
In order to reach out to maximum students across the country, the Board will host the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge on MyGov and DIKSHA platforms this year.
What are the Dates of Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 (AGC) ?
Who can Participate in Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 (AGC) ?
How to participate in Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2021?
Steps for students to participate in AGC-2021 on MyGov:
Steps for students to participate in AGC-2021 on Diksha:
2. Click these links to access the course in English : https://bit.ly/AGCE-21 and in Hindi : https://bit.ly/AGCH-21 .
Course of Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 (AGC)
|Course in English||Click Here|
|Course in Hindi||Click Here|
I. The first module provides Introduction to the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 course.
II. The second module includes some fun and engaging content related to Mathematics.
III. The Third module is the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2021.
Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate merit certificates will be issued to the participants. Participation certificates will be issued online after some days on the DIKSHA platform itself upon 100% completion of the course. Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of DIKSHA App, or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
- Detailed instructions on accessing the course on computer and participating in the challenge is given in Annexure – 1.
- Detailed instructions on accessing the course on DIKSHA mobile app and participating in the challenge is given in Annexure – 2.
- Instructions to access participation certificates are given in Annexure – 3.
- Please ensure maximum participation of students in the challenge as per the schedule. For any clarification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to access Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Course on Computer
1) Use these links to access the course in English: https://bit.ly/AGCE-21 and in Hindi: https://bit.ly/AGCH-21. This will open the login page.
2) Enter your email address and password to login. If you do not have an account on DIKSHA then you can register by clicking Register Here. You can also sign in with an existing Google ID. Page 2 of 14
Steps 3 – 7 are for first time DIKSHA users or users who have signed in using a new account. Others may refer to step 8 onwards.
3) After clicking on Register Here, register yourself by providing the information asked.
4) An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email address for verification
5) Now select your Board, Medium, Class, and Subject and click submit. For example- Board: CBSE, Medium: English, Class: Class 9, Subject: Mathematics.
6) Select Teacher, Student or Other – whichever is applicable to you and click Submit.
7) Provide your location details and click on the submit button.
8) You will now reach the Course home page. Click on Join Course.
9) Once here, you will find the different modules of this course. You can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to directly access the content.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Application Form
Instructions to access Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Course on Mobile App DIKSHA
Please Note: When using an Android Mobile phone, download DIKSHA App from Play store. In case you already have the DIKSHA App then ensure that it is updated to the latest version by visiting Play store. iPhone users can open the website on their phone or on a computer.
1) Use these links to access the course in English: https://bit.ly/AGCE-21 and in Hindi: https://bit.ly/AGCH-21. This will open the login page. Click on Join Course.
2) Clicking on Join Course will open the login button in case you are not logged in to the DIKSHA app. Click on the login button.
3) Enter your email address and password to login. If you do not have an account on DIKSHA then you can register by clicking Register Here. You can also sign in with an existing Google ID.
Steps 4 – 6 are for first time DIKSHA users or users who have signed in using a new account. Others may refer to step 8 onwards.
4) After clicking on Register Here, register yourself by providing the information asked.
5) An OTP will be sent to your mobile number or email address for verification.
6) Now select your Board, Medium, Class, and Subject and click Save/Submit.
7) You will now reach the Course home page. Click on Start Learning to begin Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021
Instructions to access participation certificates for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021
1) Go to the profile Page on DIKSHA homepage (after the course is completed).
2) Scroll down to the Learning Passbook part of the profile, and click on the eye icon, to download the certificate (if done for the first time, Storage permissions might have to be given).
3) Once downloaded, it will automatically open on the users default PDF viewer, or ask to pick an app for it using which one can view the certificate.
4) If the user wants to find this PDF on their device, the user will have to use the file explorer app on their mobile device and find it in downloads.
Terms and Conditions for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 (AGC) on My Gov.
- The quiz is being organized by CBSE, under the Ministry of Education, GoI in collaboration with MyGov, under Ministry of Electronics &IT, GoI. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- The quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz. Participants will be required to answer 25 questions within 900 seconds.
- This is a bilingual quiz and will be available in English and Hindi
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’
- Rewards: E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and Ministry of Education, to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s responsibility.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.
If you like this information, then please share it with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp. Don’t forget to subscribe for new post updates.
I like this
I like this