Inviting entries for the All India Children’s Educational eContent Competition (AICEeCC)
CIET, NCERT invites entries for the all India Children’s Educational eContent Competition (AICEeCC). The last date for submitting the entries is 31st December 2022.
All India Children’s Educational eContent Competition (AICEeCC) is a unique educational competition for children and teachers of India, being organised by the Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT Delhi. The Ministry of Education GoI has promoted many digital initiatives for enhancing the quality of education like PM eVidya, DIKSHA, NISTHA and so on.
Even National Education Policy (NEP 2020) is promoting digital pedagogy, and various curricular & extension activities have been proposed for making our teachers Digital Teachers’. This year in the budget announcement, a competitive mechanism is proposed for the development of high-quality eContent by the teachers and professionals.
The objective of All India Children’s Educational eContent Competition (AICEeCC)
The objective is to empower and equip them with digital tools and content for teaching and facilitating better learning, also, for integrating emerging technologies in the teaching & learning process, and developing creative, innovative & emerging content for the children.
The best entries under various categories will be awarded. The last date for submission of entries under various categories for AICEeCC is 31st December 2022.
AICEeCC CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
Best program: The best Audio, Video & Animations, Digital Educational Games & Applications, and Immersive eContent for different categories, viz., in each of the following stages, will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 40,000/- along with a certificate & a trophy.
Individual Excellence Awards: These awards will be given for excellence in any of the following talents:-Best Script, Best Editing, Best Voice Over, Best Camerawork, Best Set Designing, Best Sound Recording, Best Animation / Graphics, Best Direction, Best Research, Best Design etc. The award cash prize is Rs. 5000/- along with a certificate.
Jury Appreciation Awards for the programmes/ individual excellence is at the discretion of the Jury.
AICEeCC APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION
1. Please read the brochure details of filling the form before the final submission very carefully. Read the details like Rules, Criteria, and Categories etc. in the brochure.
2. Submit a duly filled only online Application Form (one application form for each programme separately) to the coordinator along with all relevant documents
3. Please send your programmes for the competition in the highest possible resolution through online form / share it through Google Drive at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fee for submitting a programme for consideration as part of All India Children’s Educational eContent Competition (AICEeCC) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) per application form. It should be paid only through NEFT and details are given below:
Account No. 10137881284 Account Holder Name: Joint Director, CIET, NCERT Bank Name: State Bank of India, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 IFSC Code: SBIN0001690. There is no fee for the entries from NIE/CIET/PSSCIVE/RIEs of NCERT.
5. No cash payment will be accepted. Cash transfer to CIET’s Bank Account will also not be accepted.
6. Last Date of submitting the online form is: December 31, 2022
7. Upload all the relevant documents/files like synopsis, script, photograph, image of programme, fees challan and programme etc. along with the application form.
AICEeCC Important Links
- Application form || Apply Through Google Form
- Brochure || Instructions to upload on Google Drive
- Synopsis Template
- CBSE Circular
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.