AIBE 18 Exam Date Revised, Registration Deadline Extended
Educational News: In a significant announcement, the Bar Council of India (BCI) has revised the exam date for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 18. The examination, initially scheduled for November 26, will now be conducted on December 3, 2023.
Additionally, the BCI has extended the last date for registering for this examination. Aspirants can now register until November 10 as opposed to the previous deadline of November 4.
Changes in the AIBE Registration Process
Candidates preparing for AIBE 18 can complete their registration process on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com. In its latest notification, BCI mentioned, “It is hereby notified that online registration and exam date for AIBE-XVIII has been extended.”
AIBE Exam Revised Schedule Announced
Here is the revised schedule for AIBE 18: Apart from the change in the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 18 Exam date and the extension of the registration deadline, BCI has provided a revised schedule for other significant events:
- End of Online AIBE Exam Registration: November 10, 2023
- Last Date for Online Payments: November 11, 2023
- Final Date for Registration Form Corrections: November 12, 2023
- AIBE Admit Card Release: November 25 to November 30, 2023
- AIBE 18 Examination: December 3, 2023
AIBE-XVIII Exam Fee Details and Passing Criteria
For this year’s examination, candidates from the General and OBC categories are required to pay a registration fee of Rs 3,250. In contrast, those belonging to the SC and ST categories have a fee of Rs 2,500.
In terms of passing criteria, candidates from the General and OBC categories need a minimum of 45 percent. Those from SC, ST, and differently-abled categories have a threshold set at 40 percent.
How to Register for AIBE 18 Exam?
For candidates seeking to navigate the registration process, here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the “AIBE 18 (XVIII) 2023 Registration” tab.
- Register using the necessary details.
- Log in with the AIBE XVIII credentials.
- Fill in the application form, upload the documents, and pay the fees.
- Confirm and save your application. Download the confirmation for future references.
With these changes, BCI aims to provide aspirants with ample preparation time and facilitate a smooth registration process. All candidates are encouraged to adhere to the new deadlines to avoid any last-minute hassles.
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.